Sunday, April 5, 2009

System: BollBounce - Simple Swing Trading

A nice system I have been trading for 3 months.. gained me 50% on account so far :-)
It is based mainly on price movement, and the fact that prices like to retrace to trending moving average and bounce from it, creating strong movements.

Last 2 Weeks Results
GBPUSD: +212 pips
EURUSD: +712 pips

Charts
1H and 4H Charts

Indicators

Bollinger(Period=20)

Entry Rules
Entry is made after price bounces from Bollinger's Moving Average, when the Moving Average is trending (pointing up or down).
After price has bounced from MA (Created a bullish candle for long trades or bearish for short), place stop order 1 pip above the candle (for long) or below the candle (for short). Watch examples for clarifications.

Stop Loss is 1 pip below low of the previous bar (for long trades), and 1 pip above high of previous bar + spread (for short trades).

Trailing Stop
Stop Loss is trailed to 1 pip below lowest low of last 4 bars (for long trades) and to 1 pip above highest high of last 4 bars (for short trades). Exits are done only by the trailing stop.

Example of Trades






20 comments:

  1. i have lots a lots of questions about your system where i can get your concat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Your stategy looks simple. I would like to try. I already drafted it. It is worth to try. I have read many books about forex. However I am struggling to create trading plan. Therefore, I have huge loss on my account. Thanks for sharing your experience! Airidas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, and thank you for sharing this system. How many trades do you open monthly when trading the one and four hour charts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no a clear view on how to spot the entry signal. Can you explain this in detail. Thank you for your efforts,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice simple system. It keeps you out of bad trades... Nice. I use a similar system Different timing on the B-Bands and MA, but similar.

    Free Forex Signals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Could you please contact me by Skype sanny0 or email sannysoft@gmail.com to exchange some trading systems. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comment!
    Excuse me for not responding until now, I wasn't aware of your comment guys...

    I am glad you liked my system, I hope you will profit from it decently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have any email address, skype, ICQ or anything where I could contact you? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your approach. Can you disuss you recommended exit? From the charts,it seems many trades exceeded 1 pip from the prior candle. I appreciate your clarification.

    Gtrade

    ReplyDelete
  10. since the centre line of the 20, 2 Bollinger bands is the 20 ema... why we need to use BB? just put 20 ema is enough right? since you don't use the bands anyway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mike; your system is incredibly simple, i also saw the EA today, i will give it a shot, but however it goes, thank you for sharing. keep us informed of any improvements.

    Seboileroom

    ReplyDelete
  12. This method is awesome. I'm sorta new at Forex with not many real good winning trades yet. But my first trade with this system and I netted me 76 pips on the 4h charts. Thank You. And hope you have plenty of pips to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so what happened to this thread? it sort of ended abruptly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. vob sinyalleri www.vobjektif.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to ask questions.
    1.Above charts are your live trades? or
    2.You just look the charts and place arrows?
    3. When you are live trading, how did you know market will be going uptrend or downtrend or reversal or range?

    ReplyDelete
  16. you can use 20 ema instead of full BB as BB's middle line is 20 ema itself, you can also add parabolic sar if you are not getting the clear picture.
    www.insightfortune.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like you no longer use this strategy as i see you haven't replied any of those comments yet so far?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi M256 how are you. i want to say that you don't need to use boilinger bands which strategy you work there for you just need to use on single 20 sma moving average becuase the medium boilinger band is 20 sma.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. top forex brokers

    ReplyDelete